Good Health Just Got Easier to Swallow


Conquering that Sweet Tooth

The munchies have been a big problem for my husband. He especially loves chocolate. There has been a few times where he has resorted to munching on my semi-sweet chocolate baking chips when he stays up late working and can’t find any other sugary snack to satisfy his midnight cravings.

Some kids eat dirt, pregnant women crave all sorts of amusing things, my husband devours my baking chips, and cows or horses chew on fences or barn doors. They all have the munchies, but in animals it’s called Pica. Before the cows eat their way through the barn door, the farmer supplements their diet with minerals and voila!...Problem solved. Pica is actually a mineral deficiency. If farmers can curb a cow’s craving by simply giving it supplements then surely I can curb my husband’s cravings with supplements too. And while I’m at it, my own cravings for salty things are in need of consideration also.

We both started taking the 90 essential nutrients. It’s very simple really. One bottle of Ultimate Classic or Tangy Tangerine (depending on what your taste buds prefer), and some EFA’s (essential fatty acids) is all you need to complete the “mighty 90”. The Classic and Tangy are a highly bio-available liquid packed full of vitamins, plant derived colloidal minerals, and amino acids. It’s safe, even for children, and my husband stopped munching on the barn door...errr...I mean my baking chips.

3 comments:

MyKidsMom said...

Interesting. I'll have to check this out.

And glad you're hubby gave up his barn doors...LoL!

Anonymous said...

This is funny but true... unfortunately, I'm right there with your husband... always wanting to munch (especially since I'm 7 mos pregnant!). I could certainly stand to give to 90 essentials a try!

~Kristy

Angelika said...

Kristy,
The nice thing about this stuff is that it is safe even when you are pregnant. We were in England, for our first 2 pregnancies. I hadn't heard of Youngevity then. I had cravings and tones of leg cramps. With our last 2 pregnancies we were living here in the USA and I was on Youngevity for both. I had no leg cramps, no strange cravings, and hardly any morning sickness. It was wonderful!