Good Health Just Got Easier to Swallow


Youngevity is taking over my life!!!

It started out quite innocent really. My husband came home one day and said: "Gel," (he's one of a few people that get away with calling me that) "I know what you're going to say, but I really want to try these supplements I've been hearing about." "To eat healthier is what you need," I preached once again.

In my defense, I was not completely wrong. He did need to eat healthier. But I was shocked and thrilled to see my husband's blood pressure come down, his cholesterol take a dive, and his joint pain virtually disappear after only three months on Youngevity products.

The rest, as they say, is history. Before I knew it I was signing up my family members, and then some friends, and now I am receiving phone calls from people I don't even know who have some kind of ailment that conventional doctors have not been able to help them with or simply want to stay healthy . Without intending it, Youngevity has taken over my life! I find myself listening to company conference calls (when the kids are quiet enough for me to hear, that is), researching in books or on line, and placing/taking orders on the phone. Even my kids have been quoting Dr Joel D. Wallach (the founder of Youngevity) since I have subjected them to many of his lectures on CD.

On this blog I intend to give my two cents worth on what I have learned so far, what it takes to stay healthy, the products I've tried, how they have helped my family and other people I know personally, and anything that I come across which may be beneficial in helping others to live younger longer.

Hope you come back to visit again soon to see what new information I have posted.

4 comments:

Little Natural Cottage said...

Love your new blog, Angelika! I look forwarding to visiting often... I've learned a lot from you! ~Kristy

Martha said...

Hi Angelika,

I just found your post as I was doing a little research on Youngevity. I have been a Suzanne Somers Consultant (not very active) since she began her business and just learned that she is merging with Youngevity. I have been using vitamins from a company called Usana.

Wondering if you have any advice on how best to get oriented to the products or suggestions you can make. I won't become a Youngevity consultant until June 1st I think.

Thanks,
Martha McKinnon

Angelika said...

Hello Martha,
If I were you I would check out www.youngevity.com and look for the link to the conference calls schedule. They are very informative and usually review some products.

Also on the youngevity website you will find Dr Wallach's schedule. Maybe he is scheduled to speak someplace near you soon. His lectures are a very good way to get started with Youngevity. I have met Doc numerous times. He is definitely worth listening to if you get the chance. You can also listen to him on his radio show. Here is were I posted a link to his show: http://youngevityweissguys.blogspot.com/2008/03/dead-doctors-dont-lie-radio-program.html

Well, welcome aboard. I'm sure you will love all the Youngevity products and the product lines that we carry. Visit my blog anytime if you like and maybe I'll have some info on here that will help you. Maybe you can help me get acquainted with the products you carry. There is always so much to learn but I find it fun.
Angelika

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!