Good Health Just Got Easier to Swallow


Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) for Warts

If you are just learning how to use essential oils, Tea Tree is a good one to start with. It has so many great qualities....simple, every day ones at that. It's been called medicine chest in a bottle.
My most recent success with Tea Tree oil is that I banished a wart on my son's finger. No pain, no side-effects, no chemicals, no doctor's visit, and all with minimal effort.
Here is how I did it: Apply one drop of Tea Tree to a plaster (it's less messy that way than if you were to apply it to the wart directly), and then "stick it" to the wart! We did this twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed. One week later, and good-bye wart!!
I found it worked best when he managed to keep the bandage on all day and all night to give the oil maximum time to do it's deed.
NOTE: All Ancient Legacy oils are E.O.B.B.D. certified, which is why they are the only essential oils I would trust or recommend using in the ways I described above. To read more about why E.O.B.B.D certification is so important, click here.

3 comments:

Little Natural Cottage said...

I LOVE Youngevity's tea tree oil! It has so many helpful uses... smells good, too! :o)

~Kristy

Angelika said...

Thanks for your input Darvin. You're right. There are alot of natural products out there that are "not useful to the human body". Some products are even dangerous and can do more harm then good. It is very important to research a product before you take it. I have done my research on Youngevity products and even had some discussions with Dr. Wallach (the founder of the company) and am very certain that Youngevety products are safe and very effective. Not only have I seen the research but I have also seen the results. People like my parents, my husband, my kids, friends, my self, all have had tremendous results after going on Youngevity products. I even know someone personally who had cancer and was given 3 months to live. That was many years ago (I think 6 or 7 maybe even 8 years ago) and he just celebrated his 90th birthday. Doctors at the Mayo clinic are baffled at his recovery.

As for Melaleuca? I'm sure you realize that in my post "melaleuca" refers to the name of the oil, NOT the company. I know some people who were involved in the company Melaleuca and since have left the company for different reasons. I haven't researched their reasons so it wouldn't be fair for me to comment on it here.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.